Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ah! The coffee bean...

I really really like coffee. Ask anyone. I'm not dependent (not anymore) but drinking a pot is not a big deal for me. I just returned from a wonderful place that serves an excellent brew and so I'd like to take a moment to give a big shout out to Tim Hortons. I'm a huge fan of their coffee, more than Starbucks (gasp!) or Bigby's (excellent specialty drinks, though I've yet to sample their fresh brew) or the gas station down the street. I realize there are many out there who might disagree, but despite this I would like to thank Canada. Though I have never been to your great land (ridiculous since I live in Michigan) I have drank your coffee and it is delicious. Thank you for sharing with your neighbors!

2 comments:

  1. I just thought, "How fitting for this post about coffee under the blog title: living [awake]." Guess that's one way to live awake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're like Grandma and Grandpa with the coffee!

    ReplyDelete