Saturday, February 18, 2012

IT CAME!!

Wednesday morning, 6am, found my sleeping family awoken to shrieks of pure delight as I opened my e-mail to find confirmation of my visa sitting in my inbox. There's not a lot to say about it really, other then,"YEESSS!!!!!" which, of course, I did. At 6am.

Here's what I want to say instead.


THANK YOU!


To all of you who prayed for me as I tried to wait patiently, thank you. To all of you who contended for my visa, thank you. To all of you who gave me amazing words of encouragement along the way, thank you. To all who took a step of faith and gave financially during the wait, thank you.

You are the ones launching me into ministry. You are making this amazing life for me possible.

Wednesday morning found me celebrating.
Wednesday afternoon found me overwhelmed.

I don't deserve you all. I don't deserve your friendship or support or love.

But I am so grateful that we serve a God who delights in giving us things we don't deserve. ALL THE TIME!

So, thank you for letting God work in your hearts. Your transformation is contagious! I love you all!

Let's go to Australia!


*I haven't bought a plane ticket yet, since we're still trying to figure out the best day for me to leave. I do know that it won't be until March 3 at the earliest. SO, if you'd like to get together and drink coffee/tea, eat, or just stare at each other uncomfortably, I would love to do the first two! E-mail, Facebook, phone calls are all great ways to get a hold of me!

3 comments: